Nothing can be better than Summer to go outside and enjoy the weather. It's the time to get out and about, often taking day trips, enjoying a picnic with family and friends, or just relaxing in any open area. With that in mind, here are some simple tips on keeping your vaping Device working properly during the hot Summer.
- Keep your device cool - Avoid leaving your Vape kit in direct sun, or any places that become especially warm such as a hot car especially if you living in hot cities such as Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Jeddah & KSA.
- Keep your e-liquid cool - Make sure to store your E-Liquid in a cool, dry place. Don’t be tempted to store it in the fridge, as cooler temperatures will affect the flavor and effectiveness of your liquid.
- Keep your Vape kit device charged - Warmer weather will run your battery life down faster. It may also mean thunderstorms and power outages. So keeping your E-Cig and back up battery charged is a good idea.
- Don’t charge your pod device in a hot car.
- Don’t leave batteries in direct sunlight - Make sure batteries are kept in a cool and dry place and don’t be tempted to carry them around loose in your bag as they could easily overheat.
Replace older batteries for summer - Batteries have a life cycle of around 120 - 150 recharge uses.
- Keep batteries in a case at all times when not in use.
- Don’t get your device wet.
- Be Careful when traveling – Sand and dirt can damage your vaping device. Use a carry case when out and about to protect your device.
- Look after your coils - The hot weather can cause the sugar in your e-liquid to caramelize and damage the coils in your E-Cig. Clean them regularly and have replacements just in case.
- Watch for leakage in the tank - If your tank gets too hot, it can lead to the seals breaking down and e-liquid leaking out. If your tank is quite old, it may be time to get a new one.